DCHS Girls Soccer will kick off with a pre-season play day on Saturday, August 12 in Smithville.
Five teams will compete including DeKalb County, Cannon County, Upperman, White County, and Livingston Academy.
Teams will play four games. Each game will be 30 minutes with no halftime.
Point system: Winner of the game will receive 3 points. Losing team will receive no points. If a game ends in a tie each team will receive one point. The two teams with the most points will play in the championship game. The third and fourth place teams will play for third place.
1. DeKalb County vs Cannon County: 9 a.m.
2. Cannon County vs Upperman: 9:40 a.m.
3. Upperman vs White County: 10:20 a.m.
4. White County vs Livingston Academy: 11 a.m.
5. Livingston Academy vs DeKalb County: 11:40 a.m.
6. DeKalb County vs Upperman: 12:20 p.m.
7. Cannon County vs White County: 1 p.m.
8. Upperman vs Livingston Academy: 1:40 p.m.
9. White County vs DeKalb County: 2:20 p.m.
10. Livingston Academy vs Cannon County: 3 p.m.
11. 3rd vs 4th: 3:40 p.m.
12. 1st vs 2nd: 4:20 p.m.